To celebrate the relaunch of Students That Freelance, I contacted several amazing companies and they were so excited to be able to help six wonderful student freelancers become better equipped to start their freelancing careers. So without further delay, let me announce the best giveaway in Students That Freelance history!
“It’s Our Time” Giveaway!
There is no better time than now than to start your freelancing career. Rather it be something you intend on doing just while you are in school, or you plan to turn your freelancing into your own business after graduation, now is the best time to start!
So to help with that, one lucky student freelancer is going to win an amazing prize package tailor-made to start their freelancing careers right, and five other student freelancers are going to win prizes that will help them get a jump start on their freelancing careers.
The Grand Prize!
One student freelancer is going to win a dream prize package made perfectly for a student freelancer!
Lifetime Pro+ Subscription to Myows Online Copyright Protection!
One of the amazing men behind Myows, Max Guedy, has offered an amazing deal for one lucky student freelancer: a lifetime subscription to their Pro+ Account to help protect their copyrighted works, which has a value of $240/year!
Myows is a great service for freelancers and creatives in general who offers online copyright protection for designers. Simply upload either a JPG screenshot, the written text, etc to Myows and it is instantly protected. If you find someone using your work without your permission, Myows can step in and help you have the work removed from the infringers’ website. You may have heard me talk about it before because it has helped me do that very same thing.
They say it better on their website: “Myows offers a professional one-stop copyright management solution from registration through to issuing take-down notices. You’ll get access to a global copyright savvy creative community as well as expert legal information and great advice! Thousands of members use Myows every day to protect their intellectual property and show others that they take their work and their rights seriously.”
A Lifetime Pro+ Account features 100 New Ows Per Month, along with superior protection of your copyrights for freelancers who may need to upload 25 or more OWs a month. Perfect for designers, bloggers, and photographers.
One Full Year of Membership to Tuts+ Premium!
A $180 value, the awesome people at Tuts+ Premium (a site from Envato) has graciously offered to give a year free membership to their amazing site full of resources to help you learn everything you need to know about your freelancing field of choice!
As they so perfectly describe on their website: “The best way to learn creative and technical skills like design, web development (and lots more). Get access to your very own library of courses, tutorials and eBooks, available whenever you need them. Join a community of over 15,000 members and start getting better at the skills you care about.”
50 Personalized Bottle Openers/Keychains from Amsterdam Printing!
The lovely people at Amsterdam Printing in New York has graciously offered 50 customized bottle openers (a value of $124.45), personally engraved with your name or logo or however you would like, shipped for free to your doorstep! These are great promotional giveaways you can give to prospective clients, and are always a big hit!
(This prize is only for U.S. residents due to legal restrictions of the sponsor.)
250 Stickers provided by PrintRunner!
The awesome people at PrintRunner online printing company has offered to giveaway 250 custom stickers for one lucky student freelancer! The prize includes 250 standard stickers, 3.5 inch high by 2 inch wide premium sticker stock, either full color (4 color process) or black and white, 3 business day turn around, and free standard shipping!
PrintRunner.com was established with little more than a small press and a dream. Ten years later our company became one of the foremost quality printers in Southern California. Our commitment to provide the best value and high quality full color printing at affordable price made our company grow. PrintRunner is a full service high quality printing company located in Chatsworth, California.
(Due to legal restrictions, this prize in only available for U.S. residents, 18 years or older. Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation or product from the sponsor of this giveaway, however I will receive the same prize the winner receives after the giveaway has closed.)
An Advance Digital Copy of “Student Freelancing 101″ presented by Students That Freelance, to be released Summer 2012!
As you may have heard, I have written a book for student freelancers! More like a course, it is written and designed so that student freelancers can pick up and run with it to start their freelancing careers!
One lucky student freelancer will win a free advance copy of “Student Freelancing 101″ before it is released! They will be able to get a running start to their freelancing careers before the book is released on the site!
Five Other Prizes for Five Student Freelancers!
Five freelancers are going to win one of the following prize packs!
Lifetime Freelancer Subscription to Myows Online Copyright Protection!
Again, Max Guedy has amazingly offered five lucky student freelancers lifetime freelancer accounts to Myows, a value of $60/year! Each student freelancer will be able to upload 9 OWs a month which is great for the web and logo designers who create less than 10 OWs a month. Be sure to read about them in the description above.
A Free Digital Copy of “Student Freelancing 101″ presented by Students That Freelance, to be released Summer 2012!
Five student freelancers will receive a digital copy Students That Freelancing’s own handbook, “Student Freelancing 101″ for FREE when it is released this summer! They will be armed with the perfect guide at the perfect price to help start their freelancing careers off on the right foot!
How to Enter
So I hope you are anxious to enter, but how do you? Follow the steps below to enter into this giveaway!
- Comment on this post, explaining what you would do with all the prizes if you were to win them–be specific!
- Like us on Facebook and Twitter! (if you don’t use one or the other or both, please tell me in your comment above)
- Post on Facebook and/or Tweet on Twitter the following: “I just entered to win the “It’s Our Time” Student Freelancing Giveaway on StudentsThatFreelance.com! @studentsthatfl” and include a link to this giveaway post! (on Facebook be sure to make sure it tags our Facebook Page or I won’t see it!)
- You must do all of these things by May 20th, 2012 at 11:59 PM CDT
The All-Important Rules
In order to win one of the prizes, you must meet all the of the rules below:
- One person will win the grand prize: One Lifetime Pro+ Subscription to Myows Online Copyright Protection, One Full Year of Membership to Tuts+ Premium, 50 Personalized Bottle Openers/Keychains from Amsterdam Printing, 250 Stickers provided by PrintRunner, and an Advanced Digital Copy of “Student Freelancing 101″ presented by Students That Freelance, to be released Summer 2012
- Five people will each win a Lifetime Freelancer Subscription to Myows Online Copyright Protection and a Free Digital Copy of “Student Freelancing 101″ presented by Students That Freelance to be released Summer 2012
- In order to win the grand prize, you must be at least 18 years old and a U.S. resident. This is a requirement by two of the sponsors of the giveaway due to legal reasons.
- ANYONE can enter to win one of the other five prizes, no matter country or age!
- You must supply a valid email address. If you do not and you are chosen as a winner, your prize will be automatically forfeited.
- To claim a Myows prize, you must have a Myows account. You can get one for free now by signing up here: https://myows.com/signup
- You do not have to have Facebook or Twitter to enter, however you must mention that you do not have them in your comment
How you will win!
I will be picking at random the winners by using the order of the comments to this page. I use a random number generator and will pick the grand prize winner first, followed by five other prize winners. If the number picks a winner who does not meet all of the requirements and did not enter properly, a new winner will be chosen at random numer generated.